HR Services Manager Belgium
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8000 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
HR Services Manager Belgium (m/f)
As HR Service Manager you will lead the HR Services team, in order to deliver HR Services to all Puratos Belgium employees & managers (1.300 employees and growing) with the aim of:
- Improving the ‘employee experience’ during the employee life cycle events. The attractiveness is a key element of Puratos as a ‘top employer’
- Continuously increasing the performance level of our HR team (compliancy, efficiency, cost, quality)
- Aligning the scope of service with the evolution of the HR organization.
Lead our HR Services team:
- Team of 5 people(3 payroll officers, 1 C&B Expert and 1 Data & Systems Expert)
- Ensure continuity of Service in line with the Puratos HR organization
- Develop the competencies of the team members
- Manage workload and relationship with external partners
Manage policies, procedures and systems
- Continuously challenge, improve & design the policies, procedures & processes;
- Ensure compliancy with respect to requirements: legal, collective agreements…
- Increase the flexibility of the HR offering to employees in combination with standardization and efficiency
- Manage C&B processes
- Implement new applications (e.g. “flex benefits”)
- Support the HR Director in managing social relations (work council & union delegation)
Employee / Managers Experience
- Create the “Digital HRplatform”
- Improve the ‘employee’ experience at the different touchpoints, starting from onboarding and continuing in all stages of the employee life cycle where the employee is in touch with HR
- Set up Self-service & escalation mechanisms
CAT HR data: ensure 100% CAT (complete, accurate, timely) data for the total HR team
- Payroll processing:
- Reporting and (HR) data analysis
- Budget process & cost follow up
- Integrated view on systems & processes
Manage the quality and scope of the HR services in relation to the HR Belgium Organization
- Work in close relationship with HR BPs (Ops, Belux, HQ)
- Master’s Degree required along with more than 8 years of experience in HR Services (payroll, comp & Ben, HR reporting and modern HR IS etc.)
- By preference experience within an industry environment (blue & white collars)
- A strong process orientation and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with external partners is a must.
- Experience with union delegations and work council is a great asset
- Experience with project management and change management
- Very good communication skills in Dutch, French, English
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.