SAP Functional Analyst SD
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8000 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
SAP Functional Analyst SD (m/f)
The main mission consists of implementing those domains/modules in the local Puratos companies around the world.
The SAP Functional Analyst will also identify, promote and coach improvement projects to improve the performance of the entire Puratos Group.
- Implement SAP in Puratos subsidiaries
- Analyze the as-is processes of the company
- SD Configuration and customizing.
- Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps
- Act as template keeper during projects: protect and enforce the template and contribute to template development based on gained experience roll out projects
- Help key users migrate the old data to the new system
- Transfer to the Key users the necessary knowledge to use the application in a correct manner
- Help the Key users to test the system and to realize system acceptance
- Train the key users on SAP SD reporting and reports out of BI (business intelligence)
- Propose and facilitate organizational changes if appropriate and needed
- Implement and monitor the authorizations in the system so that sensitive and critical data/processes are protected.
- Keep the Project manager(s) informed about project progress and issues
- Support on a functional point of view the SAP applications installed by HQ
- Optimize the system used in subsidiaries and help the subsidiaries to use the application in a more efficient way
- Analyze and identify improvement & best practice areas within the organization(process, department, branch)
- Organize post implementation reviews and training sessions
- Implement additional functionalities (optimization and retrofitting)
- Stimulate continuous improvement through benchmarking
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in ICT or Engineering or equal by experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a similar position
- In depth knowledge of SAP, customizing and configuration of SD
- Able to write a functional specification on RICEFS
- Experience in coaching and training is a great plus
- Analytical and service minded
- Flexible, stress resistant and team player
- Fluent in English written and spoken, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus
- Willingness to travel: 30%
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.