Product Manager Belux - Bakery & Patisserie
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Product Manager Belux – Bakery & Patisserie (m/f)
- You assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the strategy for your product categories (bakery and patisserie).
- You build market intelligence for these product categories on customer, competitor, consumer and company level.
- You follow, analyze and manage the performance of the products in terms of volume, sales and margin evolution. You propose and implement (corrective) actions, promotions and/or new concepts.
- You manage the product portfolio and the product life cycle.
- Furthermore you act as inter-departmental coordinator between various departments (e.g. operations, marketing services, R&D, QA, QC, finance, supply chain,...) regarding these product categories.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the marketing activities foreseen for our branded breads: product launches, promotions, communication plan (off- and online), POS material,…
- You have a master in Economics, Marketing, Business Engineering;
- A first experience in a similar position in a food-related or FMCG environment is a plus;
- You are passionate about food;
- You are creative, service minded, communicative and result driven;
- You are hands-on, autonomous and a teamplayer;
- You are fluent in French and have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- ICT: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop;
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
- Worklocation: Groot-Bijgaarden (Dilbeek)
- Fulltime contract
- Start date: ASAP
- Contact person: Adeline van Zuylen