SAP Technical & Functional Analyst FI/CO
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
SAP Technical & Functional Analyst FI/CO (M/F)
The main mission is to perform the roll-out of the Puratos template across all countries
- Perform the roll out in CO from A to Z: Integration MM/SD/PE, Master data PC and CC, Product costing standard and actual/Profitability analysis/ Transportation cost/Integrated Profitability
- Act as guardian for the template when required
- Support the template team countries for all CO and Finance related issues according the SLA stipulations
- Next to the roll outs the ERP domain specialist will also be assigned to mini projects to enhance the template (Tax or other interfaces, RPA…)
- Work actively together with the business Process manager and group domain leaders to improve the template processes or install new processes when required
- Ensure the roll-out and consistency of the template for each roll-out
- Perform fit-gap/unit testing/ICT integration testing/key user training and cut-over activities
- Actively participate in second and third level support
- Write functional specifications for new approved WRICEF’s.
- Keep Global Customizing (Blueprint) documentation up-to-date.
- Optimize business processes in sap in collaboration with the Business Process Manager and the Group Domain Leaders within HQ.
- Be involved in Upgrade’s (EHP’s).
- Collaborate actively with the BI team in the development of the BI reporting .
- Provide assistance to the global or regional roll-out teams when needed
- Become group template keeper for one of the CO subdomains
- Contribute to the development of the CO template and document
- Act as an Architect within his or her domain to sustain new software
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a SAP CO or FI and willing to learn CO (Integration/ IC billing/ Credit and cash management/Banking/ GL/AP/VIM/ PC/CC/IO/ Product and transportation costing/ Profitability)
- Integration knowledge with MM/SD/PP
- ABAP knowledge (asset)
- Team spirit, coaching and training
- Broad view and spirit of synthesis
- Quality and service minded
- Initiative and autonomuous
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken – written), any other language is an asset
- Willingness to travel: 30%
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration système | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Project Manager | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience