Group ICT Digital Enterprise Application Manager
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Group Digital Entreprise Applications Manager (m/f)
As Group Digital Enterprise Applications Manager iyou will be responsible for the applications that enable the digitization of internal processes as well as for the integration layer between the various applications. You will lead a team of internal, external experts and partners to ensure business continuity and focus on continuous improvement of the employee experience and new solutions that meets business needs.
- Responsible for the group applications (e.g. collaboration platform, integration platform, database platform, CAPEX management, Project management).
- Ensure 24/7 business continuity of the critical applications such as the integration platform
- Lead a team of technical/functional experts.
- Ensures the relevant applications operations within the allocated budget.
- Ensure the project deliverables are according the defined planning.
- Focuses on improving the overall adoption of the various solutions through better employee experience.
- Manage the strategic selection of the cloud and in-house solutions. Manage the partners and ensure the relevant SLAs are met.
- Follow-up on installation/upgrades & support of the various platforms. Align with Group infrastructure to ensure that cloud and in-house solutions comply with group rules and audit requirements.
- Ensures legal requirements are met with respect of sensitive and private data.
- Manage the development of solutions and new functionalities on the group RAD development platform.
- Proposes new services, projects or solutions meeting the business needs to senior management and makes recommendations for implementations.
- Keep up with the latest digital technologies and trends.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalence by experience
- At least 8 years of experience in Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, BizTalk, MS-SQL, .NET)
- People management experience is required
- Application integration experience (SOAP, REST APIs)
- Project Management experience. Practice of Agile/Scrum is a big plus
- Development experience is a plus
- Any knowledge of a RAD platform (Outsystems etc) is a plus
- Understanding of solution architecture and design
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Creative, analytical and problem-solver
- Quality- and customer-driven
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), any other languages are an asset
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.