Global Graduate Trainee - Finance
Global Graduate Trainees at Puratos!
Do you have the appetite to grow a magical career at Puratos?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion in 2016. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Our Graduate Trainee Program will inspire you and challenge you… come join our rapidly growing, global team!
Puratos is currently seeking highly talented Graduates to join our teams.
Over the course of our 3 year Graduate Trainee program, you will have the opportunity to take part in 3 annual rotations within the finance business track.
The goal of our program is to prepare the path for talented, passionate professionals towards future leading roles within our company. Our long-term aim is to build Puratos’ global management pipeline, as a key element of our competitive foundation for great global talent.
Each Graduate Trainee will be assigned to an expert Mentor, who will ensure you receive all the continuous support and training you will need to be successful during your 3 annual rotations making up our program, as well as moving into your first exciting role within Puratos as you move from your Graduate Traineeship into the rest of your career within our global business.
As an ideal candidate for our program, you will possess:
- A University Degree (Masters preferred) in the Finance field , with excellent academic track record.
- You will have either be in your final year of University study, our have graduated within the past 12 to 18 months (more experienced candidates are welcome to apply to other roles at Puratos via our careers page)
- A first work or Internship experience, preferably in the Food, FMCG or in a similar industry
- Drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the Food industry
- Be fully mobile to work in different global business areas/ locations
- Be fully business-fluent in English, as well as in the local language of the locations mentioned above.
We are looking to meet Graduates with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for our business, as well as a strong desire to learn and build their careers.