Customer Service for the French Market
Our client is an international company within facilities management and is looking for a Customer Service for the French Market to strenghten their team.
Our client, an international company located in the center of Antwerp (near railway station) is looking for a Customer Service for the French Market to strengthen their Back Office team.
As Customer for the French Market you are responsible for following tasks:
- First contact with client about service, orders, re-tour and products
- Receiving orders and order entry
- Administration and follow-up of the orders
- Keeping client up-to-date of the process
- Handling complaints
You will be in touch with your customer and with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Logistics. You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- You have a first experience in Customer Service
- You speak fluent French and English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You have good communication skills
- You have a client and solution oriented mindset
- You are a result oriented teamplayer
- An international and multi-cultural environment with lots of opportunities
- Modern working space
- Motivated and dynamic colleagues
- Varied position as Customer Service Representative
- Competitive salary package