Project/Product Assurance Officer
Under the supervision of the Chief Quality Officer (CQO):
- You assist, guide and support the Project Managers, coordinating Quality Assurance activities at the projects level.
- You make sure that quality requirements and expectations that apply, as expressed by customers but also driven by safety, legal and regulatory requirements, are met at all stages of the projects.
- You identify and assess risks at the projects level. You make sure they remain under control and push for mitigation actions as soon as required.
- You are the focus point of Lambda-X suppliers regarding conformity of components and sub-assemblies, and make sure they are delivered on time on quality (OTD/OQD).
- You supervise incoming inspections, in close collaboration with the Project Managers, and make sure suppliers deliver the necessary test reports and certificates in a complete and timely manner.
- You coordinate with QA Officers regarding audits of key suppliers.
- You are responsible for the definition of the qualification test plans and coordinate the qualification campaigns, in close collaboration with the Project Managers.
- You track and follow up non-conformances as well as requests for deviations and waivers at the projects level.
- You are the guardian of the Quality Management plans, and actively participate to reports and deliverables.
- You deliver status reporting to senior management in an accurate and timely manner.
- You hold a Master degree in engineering (industrial or civil engineer) or a Master of Science (physics) with strong expertise in practical problems.
- You have a first experience (2+ years) in Project/Product Assurance in a high-tech environment, or you have a practical experience (5+ years) in the aerospace (EN 9100) standard and would be willing to move towards Project/Product Assurance.
- You are quality focused, rigorous but pragmatic and resistant to stress.
- You are a key team player, with excellent communication skills, and are able to reach a consensus but impact on decisions.
- You have excellent knowledge (written and oral) in English and French languages.
- You are ready to move for short-term missions abroad.
- A first experience in the Aerospace/Defense sectors and/or knowledge of the ESA standards (ECSS) would be an advantage.
- Extended knowledge in CE marking and/or MIL-STD standards is a definite “plus”.
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and continuously growing company. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits (group insurance, medical insurance, meal vouchers).
Postulez à l’offre: Project/Product Assurance Officer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Contrôle qualité | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience