Customer technical Support Manager
Plan, coordinate and control the technical support, the maintenance process of our DNA fragmentation equipments and automated platforms.
- Take ownership of customer issues;
- Organize the technical support and the maintenance activities of equipments and automated platforms (on site or at customer location);
- Set up a management and reporting system for corrective and preventive actions, define the KPIs;
- Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed;
- Make sure that the technical support processes in the US and at our distribution partners are made according to our technical support processes;
- Manage and motivate the team (2 people), review performance and identify training needs.
- Master degree scientific education or in engineering, good knowledge and understanding of Molecular Biology
- Min 3 years of experience in management of customer support.
- Previous experience in life science lab equipment customer support and services is a plus
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- International exposure and cross-cultural understanding
- Working experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally)
- Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous
- Permanent contract
Postulez à l’offre: Customer technical Support Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément