Senior Software Developer
Founded in 2016, Oncoradiomics is an innovative and ambitious start-up established in Liège. Oncoradiomics's strategic goal is to "revolutionize precision medicine”, by applying advanced artificial intelligence to clinical imaging.
Oncoradiomics focuses on tailoring cancer care to the clinical, imaging, biological and genetic characteristics of an individual patient so that the best outcome can be achieved.
Oncoradiomics holds several international grants and patents and is continuously developing and connecting with leading industrial and academic players to advance healthcare and the life sciences.
For the expansion of the team in Liège, we are looking for a (m/f):
Senior Software Developer
Reporting to the CTO, your mission is to develop and manage the lifecycle of medical image software. Your main responsibilities are:
- You expand existing software to meet the request for new functionality.
- You port existing software to other environments, e.g. Python or C++.
- You optimize the performance and the design of existing software.
- You implement algorithms published in literature.
- You focus on creating fault-tolerant programming.
- You establish multi-platform versions of the software package (Docker).
- You write and execute system tests for existing code to ensure validation and verification.
- You write documentation for regulatory clearance.
- You create scalable, automated and customer-oriented solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Software Engineer position within the industry.
- Experience in medical image analysis/processing is a strong asset.
- In-depth understanding of medical image standards, e.g. DICOM.
- Proficiency in Python scripting.
- Strong command of C++ and Matlab programming languages. Java is a plus.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team when required.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is an asset.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- To work in a dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter http://www.pahrtners.be/job/senior-software-developer/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.