ANALYST PROGRAMMER (M/W)
Our client is a leading European Data & Analytics company.
Data Processing department is the first line to respond to client demands: selection of consumer addresses, deduplication, enrichment and restructuring of address files, countings, analysis, etc.
Your responsibilities are:
- To analyse demands handed to you by the commercial department with care;
- To program the necessary treatments with the help of our programming tools (similar to Shell Script, in a Unix environment);
- You organize your own production planning the best way possible
- You have a degree in information technology;
- For a junior profile: you are impatient to take your first steps in programming;
- For an experienced profile: you have 2-3 years of experience in programming, i.e. in the banking or insurance sector, where you became familiar with the managing and putting into production of data files;
- You are detail-oriented and work in an organized and rigorous manner;
- You appreciate to see the end result of your work on a short term;
- You are client-focused and pay special attention to their expectations and the quality of your work;
- You have a keen interest in data and its usages in hands on marketing;
- Clear eagerness to further develop your technical skills in a business oriented environment;
- Team player, but you can also work in a highly autonomous way;
- Fluency in French and good level of Dutch and/or English
Salary and Benefits
Our client offer a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.