QUALITY OFFICER INPUT (M/W)
Our client is a leading European Data & Analytics company.
- To verify the reception of various files circulating;
- To execute and control standard selection or counting procedures;
- To pay attention to quality, keeping in mind planning deadlines;
- To compose technical archives.
Data Processing department is the first line to respond to client demands:
selection of consumer addresses, deduplication, enrichment and restructuring of address files, countings, analysis, etc. We are currently looking for a junior talent with attention to detail and a passion for programming.
- You have at least a secondary degree;
- You are passionate about IT and programming;
- You are rigorous, structured and show order and precision in your work;
- You are ready to invest in and augment your programming skills;
- Your level of French and Dutch is sufficient to work and communicate with your colleagues;
- You are ready to invest yourself fully in your new job in our team, while handling quality issues and keeping client expectations in mind;
- You are a team player, but you can also work in a highly autonomous mann
Salary and Benefits
Our Client offer a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.