In order to strengthen its financial team, my client is currently looking for a Financial Data Analyst.
My client is located in the Zaventem/Diegem (really easy to access via public transport!!) area and is active in the consulting & law (IP) sector.
Database quality management
Database parameters update and maintenance: encoding external costs, update currencies, names creation and update, ...Generation of key figures (KPl's), operational and financial reports at the corporate level, including business fields, markets and productsPreparation of reports and their presentation as a decision-making basis for exploiting existing and new business fields and sales channelsGeneration and provision of special reports for closing and budgeting processesRecommendation for, and implementation of, further development, harmonization and optimization of existing and non-existing reporting processes, data collection processes and databases parameters and managementPreparation of database management and user-related documentation and manualsActive contribution to management control activitiesActive contribution in company projects where involvement of the Data Department is requiredProviding training/coaching in Company provided Management systems
- Minimum Bachelor in finance-related field OR IT/computer science
- No experience required, experience in database management is a strong asset
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent commands of Dutch, fluent in French & English
- Affinity with numbers & large volume of data
- Permanent contract in a dynamic & international environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Attractive salary package