Credit Controller - Brussels region - permanent position
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Credit Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a company active in the fintech market.
As Credit Controller your main responsibility is to take the efficient functioning of the credit collection process as your personal objective.
- Take part in the credit collection process: follow-up of the unpaid invoices by phone and e-mail; work in the application Get Paid to send the reminders
- Take care of the administrative follow-up
- Insure follow-up of the external collections
- Communicate the necessary information to the Sales and Admin teams
- You train & mentor Customer Care Agents on outbound/inbound credit collection and credit note avoidance, provide finance training to them and help to improve the credit collection cycle
The required profile for the Credit Controller position:
- You have a graduate degree or equivalent by experience
- Ideally, minimum a first experience of 2 years within credit collection
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English; German is an asset
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- You are customer oriented, diplomatic and accurate
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT minded
- SAP knowledge and experience on Get Paid are a big plus
Interested in this position of Credit Controller? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Credit Controller - Brussels region - permanent position
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément