Transport Manager - Namur
As part of its growth, our partner is looking for a Transport manager to manage the transport planning team and lead the department to the next level.
Our partner is an international transport company on a human scale.
They are currently looking for Transport Manager.
The Transport Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all transport activities including Planning transport for 300 trucks/ day.
- Lead the transport operations with the goal to achieve the company's objectives in terms of Security, quality, Service and cost.
- Conduct logistic analysis to identify areas for process improvement
- Guaranty and monitor a high service level from the transport activities.
- Operate as a key person in the communication between the different departments in the company
- Manage a team of 6 people
The successful Transport Manager has the following profile:
- Minimum 7 year experience in Transport Management, in a multinational environment
- A Master or a Bachelor degree
- Fluent in French and in English
- Demonstrated ability to effectively run the transport transport activities
- Knowledge of warehouse / distribution technology systems
- Strong communicator
The offer for the Transport Manager - Namur:
- A competitive salary with company car.
- As it's a new position you build from scratch your department.
- You will have the chance to manage and develop your team.
- Company with low turnover.