ESDS Operational assistant/CTA
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: ESDS Operational assistant/CTA Organisation description:
We are looking for an operational early stage development scientist assistant/ CTA for one of our client.
XPE Pharma&Science, part of The Adecco Group.Job description:
- Assemble and provide support for timely Clinical Trial Submissions and availability of Essential Documents for clinical trials.
- Interactions with 3rd party vendors or with support groups such as ancillary supplies management
- Assemble and track availability of essential documents required for study conduct
- QC of trial binders and other study documentation for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Other operational and project support activities, like: archiving and/or accountability for completeness of Trial Master File, update, maintain and monitor Clinical Trial Management System, follow-up/check return or destruction of study drug, updating of clinical and study planning databases, …
- Bachelor/Master degree (e.g. medical assistant, or paramedical education) or relevant work experience in clinical research field
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal) in local languages English, Dutch (and French)
- Computer skills: e.g. professional using of MS Office programs for daily business
- Good understanding of the clinical research processes
- Understanding of the ICH/GCP
We will offer you a long-term contract with a competitive salary package, that will be in line with your profile and your skills.
This consultancy mission with XPE Pharma & science will be the first project on your professional development path within our team.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713