Account Manager in an advertising agency
For an international advertising agency, we are looking for an Account Manager to develop regional and international brands
Our client is a growing international advertising agency. They work for regional and international well-known brands. The office in Belgium is located in Brussels, with are around 100 employees.
- you lead your clients' projects and are responsible for their daily management.
- You coordinate online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
- You build strong relationships with both clients and members of the agency
- You are responsible for managing a team of Account Executives and Junior Account Managers in Brussels and Amsterdam.
- You have minimum 2,5 years of experience in a creative agency
- You have an excellent level of Dutch (speaking and writing) and you are fluent in English and French.
- You can manage team members.
- You are enthusiastic, curious, flexible, organized and a team-player
- You are willing to travel 1-2 days per week to our Amsterdam office.
- A strong position with lots of responsibilities in a young and dynamic environment
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Lots of training's