Gas Real Time Planner
Ensure the real-time balance of the gas portfolio within the relevant markets.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and is currently recruiting an employee for their Gas Dispatching team, directly reporting to the Operations manager.
- Ensure the real-time balance of the gas portfolio within the relevant markets by taking corrective actions on an hourly or daily basis, including by buying/selling on the balancing markets;
- Closely follow and interpret all available information and data by means of various information and communication tools, within a timely manner (It's a "real time" function);
- Timely inform short term traders about such information and data;
- Take part in the 24hrs/24 shift;
- Be a key operational communication point of the company towards its partners (Suppliers, Sales, Wholesale partners, TSOs, SSOs). Each transaction is validated and nominated by the Gas Operator.
- Balancing & nomination rules know-how.
- Discipline, accuracy, team play, communication, working under pressure, ability to work independently, available to work on shift,
- found of numbers and ICT systems
- Bachelor degree or similar
- Fluent in English; other European languages are a plus
- Eager to learn about the European natural gas markets
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- Growth potential
- Attractive salary package