Operations Manager - Service Center in Ypres (West Flanders)
- Management daily operations
- People management (+/- 50 FTE)
- Call/Contact/Service Center experience is required
Our client is a multinational group specialized in assisting Insurance companies in their operations: client management, prospecting and accident/car assistance.
With more than 3000 employees all around the world, our client has a strong position on the market.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to supervise the Belgian branch.
- Pilot 3 core department's daily operations (operators and team leaders)
- Organize workload in line with the clients SLA's and targets
- Empower a management team to the next step
- Projects management: Strengthen the Customer Experience, Quality Controls, Productivity, Efficiency, Procedure Improvement, ...
- Solidify the external client relationships
- Working closely with internal department in Belgium and abroad
- Regular reporting to the group (COO Europe as N+1) and to the clients (KPI's & SLA's)
- Confirmed experience in large team management (operational AND team leaders)
- Confirmed experience in Contact/Call/Service Center management
- Extensive knowledge of French AND Dutch + English
- Strong leadership competences
- "Start-up" mindset: reactivity, flexibility, agile and efficient decision-maker
- Excellent communicator internally and externally
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Strong affinity with IT and Call Center
- Permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Familial & challenging environment
- Numerous challenges to tackle!