Procurement Manager - New Position!
Today they are looking for a Procurement Manager in order to meet their ambitions and align with the rapid development of their business.
Our Partner is a multi-service group with a strong position in pharmaceutical distribution.
The Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You negotiate with the partners the conditions of purchase of products according to the needs of objectives of the business
- You define the ranges to be referenced according to the objectives, the needs of the internal clients and the performance of the suppliers
- You have regular and ongoing relations with the partners and internal clients
- You carefully monitor the results and profitability of the partnerships and the structure
- You analyze the competition
- You analyze the interest of referencing new partners
- You work closely with the trade-marketing department and the various departments of the group
The Procurement Manager has the following profile:
- You are an experienced negotiator with a strong commercial sense
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience and have a higher education degree in commerce and / or marketing
- You are results oriented, dynamic, autonomous and organized
- You have a spirit of synthesis and analysis
- You know how to represent the business and comfortable in negotiations
- You come from the retail / wholesale sector and / or the pharmaceutical sector
- You know how to work in a team
- You master Excel and the analysis tools
- You are Fluent in French and Dutch
The company offers an attractive package up to 56K with a company car and a full package.