Team Leader - Network & Partnership (Ypres)
- Partnership maintaining
- People management
- Contact/Service Center
Our client is a multinational group specialized in assisting Insurance companies in their operations: client management, prospecting and accident/car assistance.
With more than 3000 employees all around the world, our client has a strong position on the market.
We are looking for a Team Leader in the Network department
Network = all the partners helping your final clients such as car repairs centers.
- Elaborate, implement, apply and close follow-up of the commercial action plan by sector in order to achieve the global objectives.
- Reporting of GP, KPI's and objectives
- People Management of two team members
- Network Management
- maintain and strengthen the partnerships by regular visits
- establish, control the quality and specifications of your partner in your area
- follow-up the partnership's activities
- implementing fast and efficient solution when needed
- identify business leads
- KPI's control
- Juridical follow-up and contract management
- Master/Bachelor in economics, business engineering or related
- Fluent in : French, English AND Dutch
- Familiar with Car, Automotive and/or Insurance sector is a strong asset
- People management experience will be considered as an added-value
- Flexible, fast-learner, adaptive
- Strong negotiator
- Willing to be on the road and working autonomously
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Targets oriented and at ease with IT and numbers
- Permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Familial & challenging environment
- Numerous challenges to tackle!