Junior Project Manager - Data Analyst
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Junior Project Manager - Data Analyst Organisation description:
Today we are actively looking for a Junior Project Manager. For our client, a pharmaceutical company located in Braine-l'Alleud.
You as a Junior Project Manager will report to the head of Global Labeling & Data solutions, Global Supply Chain in Braine L'Alleud. This position is a consultancy project of 10 months with the possibility to be prolonged.Job description:
Your main tasks will exist of:
- Data analyses for the serialization project.
- Monitoring of the activity of main stakeholders within the artwork process.
Your responsibilities for this project:
- Daily reporting out of the artwork system for follow up of activities.
- Weekly KPIs preparation
- Analysis of data to define reasons/root causes for cycles/rework within the process
For this position it's important to have a very good knowledge of Excel. That you are at ease making numbers meaningful via graphs and to have knowledge of ESKO –Webcenter (is a plus).
You need to have an analytical mind-set, You need to be energetic, passionate, autonomous, Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
You are open to work in a multicultural and constantly evolving business environments.Offer:
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
- XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
- At XPE Pharma & Science you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind.
- Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
- Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713