Transport Operations Manager
Our partner is a company operating in the Distribution sector.
They are a dynamic organization with room for growth, innovation and Continuous Improvement. They are currently seeking to recruit a Transport Operations Manager for their distribution operations in the Benelux.
The Transport Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all transport activities in the Benelux region.
- Lead the transport operations with the goal to achieve the company's objectives in terms of Security, quality, Service and cost.
- Conduct logistic analysis to help lower operative costs and identify areas for process improvement
- Guaranty and monitor a high service level from the transport activities.
- Operate as a key person in the communication between the different departments in the company
- Implement logistics technology and organisational development for all employees
- Manage Logistics team regarding transportation (25 white/blue collars)
- Lead cross-functional teams for continuous improvements
- Maintain strong business relationships and negotiate contracts with various transportation vendors / providers
The Transport Operations Manager has the following profile:
- Master or Bachelor degree, additional education such as specialised MBA or local equivalent
- Minimum 10 year experience in Transport Management, in a multinational environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Demonstrated ability to effectively run multiple warehouse operations
- Knowledge of warehouse / distribution technology systems
- Experience in project management
- Financial analysis
- Strong communicator
What's on Offer?
An opportunity in a stable environment, with a salart up to 70K with full benefits