Financial Business Support - Vilvoorde
Our client is a big player in the pharmaceutical industry.
To build, grow and sustain a ‘best-in-class’ controlling function by giving the required business support from a financial point of view, for total company, by BU (for total Benelux, Belgium and Netherlands) in order to deliver the targets and to ensure future financial health. Act as economic conscience of the BU’s, proactively control and challenge the optimal use of resources in order to reach the above.
Business and Budget Controlling :
- P&L owner and P&L gate keeper
- Ensure compliance according to NFCM standards
- Cost management: analyses expenses, proposes cost savings and participates in implementation of these projects, looks for ongoing optimization of resource allocation. This includes:
- Gross Margin analysis especially in the Other and Additional COGS area
- Revenue management: performs ongoing margin and profitability
- TFC analysis by function and by cost element. Specific focus on A&P together with Franchise BPAs
- Responsibility for operations accounting and control
- In general monitors monthly reporting in cooperation with Reporting and FRA Manager. Controls actual performance versus target and proposes necessary actions in order to correct deviations on a monthly basis. Identifies, communicates and manages business risk with the Heads of Finance and BU heads. Establishes an internal KPI reporting system for management purpose.
- Establishes implements and follows-up on internal control procedures.
- Balance sheet reviews
- Monitoring of samples/Credit notes by franchise
- Adhoc projects
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy in execution of key tasks (content and deadlines).
- Internal and External Customer satisfaction.
- Meet yearly BPA targets.
- University degree in Finance or equal by relevant experience
- Fluency in English & Dutch. French is a surplus.
- Min. 4 years experience in Business Controlling Competencies:
- Finance knowledge, with focus on controlling experience
- Broad system knowledge (e.g. Excel add-in functionalities, JDE or SAP) big surplus
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Team player
Salary and Benefits
- A fixed-term contract (CDD) for a period of 8 months from Oct 1st till April 30th
- A job in a 4/5 days regime