Global Brewery R&D and Product Specialist
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Global Brewery R&D and Product Specialist Organisation description:
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
This function including R&D and Product Development will have a significant impact on the business of the company.
You role will be to lead the technical development of new beers & adjacent products in the frame of the Global Product Innovation.
Our client is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies and is looking for someone like you, should you wish to join a company with a great culture, focusing on the future and on its people.Job description:
Global Brewery R&D and Product Specialist, you will deliver transformational innovative product solutions and consumer propositions
- Explore: you engage with external resources to ensure a continuous flow of idea to feed the Innovation Pipeline, both technically and commercially
- Analyse: You assess the technical feasibility and risk of the mid and longer terms Innovation concepts to support the right prioritization
- Delivery: You engage with internal customers & resources to deliver on time
- Commercially : global insights, global marketing innovations, global commercial priorities
- Technically: Research Pilot Brewery, Sensory & Consumer Science, Product Technology development, Process technology development, Zone technology development
You are the proud holder of a University technical degree or equivalent (Brewing Science, Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Agronomy, Engineering)
You have a complementary technical brewing and product development knowledge
You have at least 5 years of experience with Food Industry and innovation projects
You have some experience with Consumer research methodologies
You have a deep understanding of sensory and consumer science
Problem solving is a second nature
Knowing the market, the consumer and a strong commercial understanding is the obvious thing to do for you
You have a very good knowledge of English
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713