Advanced Technology Manager Optometry | Belgium
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Advanced Technology Manager Optometry | Belgium Organisation description:
Are you an experienced account manager in intraocular lenses? Or did you just finish your training in optometry and do you have a strong commercial feeling? Continue reading!
A team of eight account managers is waiting for their new colleague! As a team you are a part of large pharmaceutical company in the vision care industry. This company offers you the chance to develop yourself and your career,Job description:
In short: You will visit ophtalmologists who perform surgeries with intraocular lenses in hospitals and private practices. You also 'assist' (non-sterile) during the surgeries .
Achieve Sales and market share across the portfolio of advanced technology products: Laser systems, advanced equipment, deployment of Value-Added Services in support of specific product portfolio, diagnostic solutions and treatment systems,...
- Interact with surgeons, hospital buyers, head of O.R. and pharmacists to increase the use of client's products
- Drive full and rapid adoption of product portfolio according to business opportunity
- Prepare, negotiate and follow-up offers and close commercial deals
- Interact with financial liaisons to discuss financing models and schemes , partnering with Market Access , Tender, Pricing & Contract team
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and trainings educational events & activities incl. evenings and incidentally also during weekends.
- Ensure technical excellence in support of new and ongoing external and internal training of devices
- Drive clinical and training development
- Aim for collaborative relationships for sales support and customer problem solving with different stakeholders
- Report to management on competitor activities, customer/market trends and potential for new products and services.
- At all times ensure customer segmentation & targeting information is of high quality and up to date
- Timely, complete and effective reporting into CRM system
- Efficiently use analytical tools to continuously improve customer satisfaction and sales performance
- Create and manage customer account plans
Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing, medical and technical service areas.Profile:
Deep knowledge of optometry / ophthalmic surgery is an absolute must! Or you have a large experience as an account manager in this domain, or you just finished your training in optometry and you have a strong commercial 'vibe'.
You are fluent in Dutch with a good command in French OR fluent in French with a good command in Dutch. Not to forget, you have a good knowledge of English.
With your 'Hunter' (customer lead and opportunity-seeking) mindset you are ready to take on this challenge and really go for it. You are an entrepreneur with a strong portion of assertiveness.
Not to mention, you have excellent communication skills, both technically and inter-personally, also demonstrated autonomy, experience and ability to travel up to 90% of time to hospitals and private practices in Belgium.Offer:
A contract of indefinite duration in a top pharma company within the ophtalmology market, with an attractive salary package and extralegal advantages.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713