DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Company details Shurgard Europe is the largest developer, owner, and operator of self-storage centers in Europe with 228 stores across seven European countries: France, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Germany.
The European Support Centre is based in Brussels: Groot Bijgaarden.
To support the European Marketing team in Groot Bijgaarden, there is a vacancy for a result driven (m/f):
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Function Purpose of the job
The Digital Marketing Specialist is part of the European Marketing team. This position will be responsible for driving business to all Shurgard sites in Europe mainly through search-engine marketing.
- Manage and optimise Search Engine Advertising (SEA) campaigns (Google, Bing) including keyword research, analysis and optimisations, ad copy creation, targeting, landing pages, etc. for all 7 markets to ensure targets are met.
- Optimize media campaigns on Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, etc. and ensure consistency across all display activities.
- Participate in direct mailing, SMS, etc. campaigns.
- Performance tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Budget planning and recommendations.
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research.
- Seek out new opportunities to grow the business digitally that may include new revenue or traffic sources.
The right Digital Marketing Specialist has the following profile:
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other EU language (French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish or German) is a plus.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing and search engine marketing, preferably in a competitive B2C environment.
- Minimum Bachelor"s degree in marketing, with emphasis on digital marketing techniques, advertising, communication.
- Strong analytical (numeric) and process thinking capabilities working knowledge of, SEA, web analytics (Google ads; BING ads), ...
- Experience with initiating and managing social media campaigns, e-mail campaigns.
- Curious mind, eager to learn and a proactive self-starter, initiative taker and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal & argumentation skills; ability to convince and influence effectively throughout functional groups and hierarchical levels.
- Ability to plan & prioritise multiple projects & activities.
- A fulltime position and flexible work hours, for a solid European market leader.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience & expertise.
- Extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- At Shurgard people do their job with honesty, care, and most of all, passion.
Other Key words: Marketing, marcom, web marketing, , SEA, Search Engine Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing, online advertising, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google analytics, web analytics, search engine
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Logistique et distribution - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Business Development | Logistique et distribution - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Communication | Logistique et distribution - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | E-marketeer | Logistique et distribution - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Marketing / Communication - général | Logistique et distribution - général | Non communiqué