ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
For our division Industrial Projects, situated in Grimbergen, we are urgently looking for a Contract Manager (m/f).
- as a Contract Manager you will be involved in all contractual briefings, issues, risks, processes and procedures related to the engagement contract. You will report to the Senior Project Managers and Division Manager
- your strong communication skills enable you to develop close working relationships with the Tendering, Project Management and Purchasing Team. You maintain a positive business relationship with the client’s contract management team by regularly communication and coordinating with them and engage with the client to resolve issues
- one of your main responsibilities is to ensure that the project management staff is fully aware of their contractual obligations and the commercial impacts of their actions. In particular you conduct contract briefings, advice in responding to contractual queries and assist proactively in the resolution of the issues. You monitor, manage and/or mitigate contractual risks. You advice on the contractual implications of proposed changes and ensure that any contractual changes that result from change requests are drafted and approved by the client
- you establish and maintain the engagement’s contractual compliance processes and procedures, identifying non-compliance issues and supporting their resolution. You assure that all legal documents are correctly maintained and updated
- you have a master degree in Law
- you have a solid experience in Offshore contract management. Knowledge of FIDIC and LOGIC model contracts is essential
- you have knowledge of French law
- you have a strong affinity with managing technical/legal/financial projects
- you have a hands-on mentality and are very business minded
- you are fluent in English and French, with a thorough knowledge of the legal vocabulary OR you are fluent in English and Dutch, with a thorough knowledge of the legal vocabulary
- you are a team player, yet you are able to work independently and duly manage your workload and priorities
- you communicate easily and efficiently with your colleagues, clients and third parties
- you have excellent analytical skills and written communication is one of your strong points