Reliability and Inspection Engineer (H/F)
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
ROSIER is a mineral fertiliser manufacturer based in Moustier (Belgium) since 1880.
ROSIER is listed on the Brussels Euronext Stock Market and is part of the Borealis Group chemical division.
For the plant based in Moustier, Rosier is looking for a Reliability and Inspection Engineer.
Reliability and Inspection Engineer (H/F)
Role Purpose :
- Delivers a proactive inspection of all critical aspects of our production assets in order to ensure minimum legal compliance and increase of life time cycle of our assets.
- Delivers expertise in Reliability on site level and identify opportunities to improve equipment reliability Ensure maximisation of OAE and implement long term Reliability strategies.
Area of responsibility :
- Develop and Promotes Reliability Culture and best practices in the site
- Technical Network member of the Reliability team for all reliability issues and improvements, ensure sharing experience between sites
- Provides technical expert advices in the reliability and Inspection
- Ensures HSE and Q compliance (included legal inspections of our assets) in all areas of the responsibility
- Leads Reliability process improvements on site level and lead major related Reliability investigations of Medium Severity incidents and proactively drives Reliability and OAE improvements
- Analyse and lead reviews (bad actors & OAE technical losses, reliability modelling) and audits
- Support POT teams in the reliability Process and act as active coach in this area for low, medium and high severity Reliability incidents.
Plant Availability Excellence
- Develop, executes and implements Plant Availability Reliability strategies
- Establish Reliability KPI’s on local level in line with Group Targets
- Implement the Reliability process and define priorities to ensure bad actors are tackled
- Manage the Failure analysis process in technical reliability issues in the location.
- Support Design for Reliability in TD&E locally
- Develop and implement basic mathematical concepts & statistics :data analysis MTBF/MTTF, Statistical Prediction Control, Weibull analysis
- Track Reliability actions on local level
- Ensure ODR concept (Operator Driven Reliability) is covering important inspection plans for Plant Availability.(together with local team)
- Approve and review outcome “ bow ties” and focus on Reliability : lesson learned where applicable
- Can lead The Borealis/Rosier Way Reliability cases for medium severity incidents
- Effectively uses and drives Borealis/Rosier toolbox in Reliability investigation methodologies at location
- Delivers technical reports/designs on medium complex technical Reliability issues (local level)
Project Engineering Excellence
- Acts as Local Reliability expert in projects and support “Design for Reliability concept”.
- Identify relevant failure mechanism, risks, and possible detection methods and develop inspection programs in order to ensure the minimum legal requirements.
- Based on legal requirements, develop, implement, review and initiate the necessary corrective action plan in close cooperation with legal inspectors, operations and plant availability team.
- Ensure compliance with national laws / regulations
- Use risk based inspection management tool in order to deliver an effective inspection program in line with the assets development strategy.
- Participates in projects in order to ensure the qualities of critical elements of the installation are fulfilling the legal and company specifications requirements.
- Coach engineers in order to assure critical competence level is available in line with strategic requirements.
- Ensure proper reporting according local / group standards about the status of the inspection activities
- Ensure data management / documentation is as much as possible managed in APIPRO
- Indirect impact based on his expertise, role in buying team, projects and reliability cases.
- Direct impact on plant performance through RCFA (root cause failure analysis) and plant Reliability improvements.
- Impact on equipment selection in smaller projects through our technical expertise by using TCO. Life cycle cost reduction estimated to 3%.
- Supporting works in projects. The indirect impact is related to the impact of the technical decisions towards the installation maintainability and operability. This can result in significant lower costs in the life cycle management.
Régime de travail
Heures/sem : 39h00
Horaire : Monday to Friday
Type : Full time
Type : Permanent Contract
To discuss based to experience
- Group Insurance and Hospital Insurance
- Treizième mois
Thank you to send your applications via bouton POSTULER before the end of September 2018
Postulez à l’offre: Reliability and Inspection Engineer (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément