The International Council of the Belgian Notariat (IRBN – Internationale Raad van het Belgisch Notariaat / CINB – Conseil International du Notariat belge) was founded in 2002 by the Royal Federation of the Belgian Notariat (KFBN) and the National Chamber of notaries (CNK).
IRBN contributes to the promotion and development of the civil law notary profession and defends the interest of Belgian Notaries both at European and international level.
IRBN is a relatively small organization with a dynamic, open and collaborative culture. The offices of IRBN are based at the offices of the ‘House of Notaries’ in the centre of Brussels, close to the central station.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize regulatory and strategic information with regard to relevant European and international files relating to the notarial profession, and follow-up the evolution of these files, thereby using formal and informal channels
- Formulate a strategy, positioning and approach with regard to specific files in collaboration with his/her manager and internal committees
- Prepare and participate in meetings with relevant stakeholders and European institutions with as objective to defend the viewpoint and positioning of the Belgian notary profession
- Interact with federations of notaries in various countries (both European and international) that work on matters related to his/her own files/projects
- Coordinate cross-border notarial projects cofinanced by the European institutions
- Attend meetings, seminars and other events related to the legal and regulatory matters relevant for the Legal Advisor
- Coordinate the response to questions and requests from international, European and national notary representation bodies
- Coordinate information sessions in collaboration with international notary organizations, including the practical organization
- In collaboration with the department manager, communicate about his/her files/projects to the Belgian notaries, i.e. through articles in professional magazines, presentations,….
The candidate profile
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Master degree in Law from a Belgian university
- Specialisation in European Law (i.e. Master-after-Master)
- At least 5 years of work experience in a legal function
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English (both spoken and written), knowledge of other European languages is an asset
- Having worked on European tendering processes is an important advantage
- Works well with MS Office
Skills and abilities:
- Analytical with synthesis to capture all relevant information and translate this into key points as basis for positioning
- Mature, professional and responsible, able to take initiative and ownership but also understand when to ask for advise or support from his/her manager
- Strong communicator who’s open and transparent whilst diplomatic to deal with various stakeholders, and able to present to different types of audiences
- Client-oriented, understands the requirements of the stakeholders and keeps their interests in mind
- Team player and relationship builder who’s able to work closely with colleagues from different departments, as well as with external stakeholders
- Straightforward and result-driven to get the job done on-time and within stated requirement
- Well organized and structured
- Flexible in terms of workload and hours, as well as in accepting different types of tasks
- Integer with strong sense of ethics
You can apply in writing by sending your CV to HR Recruitment:
FEDNOT tav HR Recruitment
Bergstraat 34 – 1000 Brussel
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Juridique | Notariat et barreau | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Juriste d'entreprise | Notariat et barreau | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Services judiciaires | Notariat et barreau | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Notariat | Notariat et barreau | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Juridique - général | Notariat et barreau | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience