Human Resources Assistant
*What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
*What will you do?
Joining the Administration, Finance and Human Resources department team, your main tasks will be:
- Recruitment: manage the complete selection process for IT and engineering profiles (sourcing, prepare recruitment lists, job postings, publish job offers, schedule interviews, onboarding...)
- Manage the campus management activities (organisation of job fairs, internships administration)
- Set up and follow up processes in our HR software (recruitment, training, employees evaluation...)
- Training & development: set up and follow up an internal and external training plan for employees, work closely with heads of group to organize new training.
- Organize internal events (end-of-year dinner, team building…) and manage internal HR communication (newsletter)
- Perform general offices duties such as: phone answering, ordering office supplies
- Take initiative and creativity towards new automated processes, contributing to establishing a culture of innovation and quality
*Who and what are we looking for from you?
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in human resources, work psychology, political science…… or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- A first experience in recruitment of IT and/or engineering profiles is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-activity, energy and motivation towards SME mindset and development
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
- French and Dutch are plus
Applicants should be confident in verbal and written communication, while being a highly organized, efficient individual and self-motivated. You should enjoy communicating. You must be able to work in a busy and dynamic environment and build rapport with the team.
*What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to Numeca International via POSTULER button. Indicate clearly the reference job number: ADM18-1.
Postulez à l’offre: Human Resources Assistant
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | RH / Training / Formation | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration RH | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Consultance RH | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Recrutement et sélection | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Formation et développement | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | Non communiqué