Marketing Manager – EMER (m/f) for ESCO
ESCO is proud to announce it is now formally A Weir Group Division. The result of our combined resources is one of the most admired engineering businesses in our markets. With our strengthened position in global mining markets, we are now able to leverage our ability to serve customers around the world more than ever. We look forward to continuing to solve our customer’s complex problems by engineering, manufacturing, and servicing mission-critical equipment for mining, industrial, and construction industries. Our work is challenging and creative, and to keep us on the leading edge we invest in our employees for the long term, not just with competitive pay and generous benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities, and now by offering an even wider range of career opportunities across a variety of locations worldwide.
ESCO is looking for a
Marketing Manager – EMER (m/f)
The EMER Marketing Manager leads a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector; uses specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector; identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams; oversees activities of regional tradeshows.
- Determines goals for the marketing function and responsible for tactical implementation of these goals
- Leads the development of marketing needs throughout the product life cycle of assigned ESCO products and working closely with the sales and product teams
- Participates actively to the synergy activities with Weir Minerals division
- Develops and encourages skills and capabilities of staff
- Drives production and distribution of sales collateral through print, broadcast, and/or digital media
- Works with appropriate business leaders to plan and manage implementation of major trade shows for an assigned product area
- Researches and develops opportunities to enter new markets
- Monitors market trends, legislative changes, and business developments that impact ESCO's overall business and marketing strategy
- Manages and presents market information to support strategic planning and informed decision-making
- Achieves financial objectives and prepares a budget and manages expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master preferred.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in the function & 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Industry related experience strongly preferred
- Requires proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint). Excel Expert. Access is an asset.
- Full English proficiency required. Other European languages are an asset.
- Strong presentation skills both in writing and orally
- Curious and eager to learn
- Enjoys customers facing time
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Based in Frameries, Belgium
- Travel pattern : ± 25%
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- A quality workplace
- Promoting equal opportunities