Mobile E2E Architect
VOO is the main cable operator in Wallonia and Brussels. Thanks to the constant progress of digitization, it is now much more than analogue television: it is also digital television, broadband internet, telephony (fixed and mobile) and many other services ... The market is evolving, filled with challenges and to strengthen our teams, we are looking for a passionate collaborator to fulfill the following function in Burxelles/Liège/Gosselies (m/f):
Mobile E2E Architect
- development of the technical strategy of the domain mobile
- translation of business requirements into technical requirements
- selection and/or development of a technical solution/architectures: that are compliant with the business and technical needs, takes into account the reality of the existing solution, takes advantage as much as possible of state-of-the-art/emerging technologies and are cost-efficient.
- Development of the technical strategy of the domain he is responsible for
- Align in a proactive way with product marketing during the project feasibility and strategy development phase
- Key contact person for all technical related matters both internally and externally towards suppliers
- Preparation of RFI/RFP documents towards suppliers based on own knowledge and expertise, combined with input gathered, analysed and if needed, reformulated from the operational departments, which can be marketing, sales, technical etc.
- Review of the proposed solutions followed by making and presentation a recommendation for selection based on technologies used and going for a future proof approach, but while keeping in mind items as operational ease of use and impact on the existing systems.
- Assessment of the proposed solutions and presentation of a recommendation for selection based on a balanced evaluation of the performance of the proposed technologies , the future-proofness of the approach, also keeping in mind operational ease of use and impact on the existing architecture and platforms.
- Once a solution has been selected, monitor and comment on all design changes
- Create and review technical design documentation
- Check whether modifications are technically valid and determine (together with the project manager) the system impact
- Liaise with subcontractors, suppliers and the applicable departments on technical & integration issues
- Check if all integration issues with the existing deployed systems have been taken into consideration
- Work with the project manager to create the detailed planning and to create and validate business case
- Support the business/process analyst to create/validate use cases/processes
- Ensuring, together with the integration manager and his team that the work performed and the solution implemented is in accordance with the Architectural Design and Specifications
- Knowledge transfer to all stakeholders
Profile and domains of expertise
- Master’s Degree preferably in engineering and/or IT
- Experience in the field of telecommunication (Mobile)
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar architect role
- A proven technical knowledge of systems and networks
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written incl. presentation skills
- Team Oriented but ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work and communicate clearly in French and English
- Eager to learn about new technologies with a passion for everything related to telecom
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and to articulate the effect of technology on business.
- Capability of working in a stressful environment whilst being proactive and assertive
- Must possess vast experience in working collaboratively with (internal) Clients, Project & Process Managers, Marketing teams and Integration functions to ensure that proposed solutions are technically viable, appropriately designed and implemented.
- Quality of proposed architectures/designs
- According best practices, overall technical strategy and business needs
- Realistic from a legacy, functional and timing point of view
- Must be complete (End-to-end aspect)
- Open & Future proof
- Respect timing for architecture/design deliverables
- The implementation of the design must be possible with the budget proposed
- Ability to work together with other people in a constructive way
If you want to join a company with many opportunities in a constantly changing industry, if you have the soul of an entrepreneur and are ready to take on this challenge, then do not hesitate to apply online. A pleasant work environment and a salary commensurate with your skills are waiting for you.
Do not hesitate to introduce your CV on our website via POSTULER buton
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration système | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administrateur base de données | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | IT Management | Télécommunications | Non communiqué