Senior Voice and Mobile Core Engineer
VOO is the main cable operator in Wallonia and Brussels. Thanks to the constant progress of digitization, it is now much more than analogue television: it is also digital television, broadband internet, telephony (fixed and mobile) and many other services ... The market is evolving, filled with challenges and to strengthen our teams, we are looking for a passionate collaborator to fulfill the following function in Gosselies (m / f):
Senior Voice and Mobile Core Engineer
- Within the team, the Senior Voice and Mobile Core Engineer is responsible for the mobile and fix telephony network engineering.
- (S)he will also ensure the coordination of the activities with suppliers, internal and external business partners in order to deliver a complete end to end service.
- The Junior Voice and Mobile Core Engineer will be involved in the definition of the mobile and fixed telephony network evolution, and take active part of its implementation (analysis, design, delivery, testing).
- In addition, (s)he will participate in the network operations (member of the 24/7 on call duty role).
- VoIP (IMS): DRA/DEA, P/I/S/E-CSCF, Media Gateways, application servers
- Evolved Packet Core: P-GW/GGNS, e-PDG
- Value Added Services and intelligent networks: IN (SCP), OCS, voice messaging, SMS, PCRF
- IP domain: MPLS, TCP/ IP, switching, routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, Tunneling, Load Balancing, firewalling
- Virtualized telco infrastructure: NFV, VNF, NaaS, Mano, OpenStack
- Core Network databases: HLR, HSS, AuC
- TDM: STP, media gateways, softswitches
- Roaming, SIM, mobile devices.
- Network evolution definition and implementation: participation in the architectural evolution, in the analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- 3rd parties and internal tasks definition and coordination, to deliver the required end to end functionality and services
- Identify improvement areas, propose enhancements to improve service quality and reliability
- Participate in the development and improvement of the Quality Assurance Plan
- Participate in the day to day operations and administration of the core network, and their interconnections.
- Member of the support team for voice and mobile services (24/7 on-call team).
Profile and domains of expertise
- Master Degree (IT, Telco), or equivalent by experience.
- 5 years of successful experience in one or more relevant domains of the telecommunications industry
- Good knowledge of Voice and Mobile architectures, in one or more of the following domains mentioned in the functional description.
- Good notions of network security
- Good knowledge of mobile and fixed network architectures: Wireless, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Roaming
- Team oriented but ability to work autonomously
- Quality-focused , strong sense of integrity, responsibility and initiative
- Structured, methodical and meticulous
- Project oriented, results-focused
- Eager to learn about new technologies with a passion for telecommunications
- Self-learning skills
- Self-organized: able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong written and oral communications skills: ability to work collaboratively with internal and external clients and suppliers
- Good knowledge of French and English (technical, oral and written) is mandatory
If you want to join a company with many opportunities in a constantly changing industry, if you have the soul of an entrepreneur and are ready to take on this challenge, then do not hesitate to apply online. A pleasant work environment and a salary commensurate with your skills are waiting for you.
Do not hesitate to introduce your CV on our website via le bouton POSTULER
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration système | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administrateur base de données | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Informaticien | Télécommunications | Non communiqué