National Account Manager Ice Cream Out Of Home
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Every day 200 million people in over 190 countries choose Unilever products – for more vitality and quality of life. We fulfil the daily needs of people for nutrition, hygiene and body care with brands that help them to feel well, look good and get more out of life. As one of the leading FMCG companies in the world, Unilever has transformed itself in recent years to deliver on its promise of profitable, sustainable growth. To further realize its strategy, doubling the size of the business while reducing its environmental impact.
To continue on its journey of growth Unilever Belgium is now looking for top talent to join our team as National Account Manager Ice Cream OOH.
About Out-Of-Home (OOH)
Unilever Out Of Home (on trade) is a department of Unilever Belux that specializes in the sale of Horeca and Impulse products. OOH is a well performing business at Unilever Belux. OOH represents 11% of the Unilever Belux business and 27% within the UL Belux refreshment business. The OOH business has a CAGR of +5% over the past years and excels thanks to very strong brands, strong marketing support and an experienced sales team.
Our Unilever OOH business has a turnover of 44 million euro on the Belux markets, of which 30% ice cream. The brands we have in our portfolio are: Lipton Ice Tea, Pure Leaf, Ola, Ben & Jerry's, Grom, Breyers, Cup a Soup, etc. We hold a market leader position in most markets in which we operate.
About the role:
Despite the good performance of our OOH Ice Cream business over the past years, we see even bigger potential for this business. Based on per capita consumptions in neighbour countries and inspired by emerging channels (Travel, online Ice Cream,…) we’ve set the ambition to double our business by 2022. The National Key Account Manager Ice Cream OOH will be a key driver in making this happen!
As the business lead of OOH ice cream, you’re shaping and leading execution on the overall growth and market development of the business. This is a key role to transform the way we do business with our customers to drive growth in a rapidly changing retail environment.
This role reports directly into the Sales Lead OOH and comes with additional responsibilities on strategic projects, support on central negotiations and joint business development.
- Prospection of new channels and customers (public tenders, office suppliers, small ice cream wholesalers…);
- Development and follow-up of existing customers
- yearly negotiations,
- customer P&L management,
- accurate sales forecasting
- flawless execution promoplan.
- Develop and deliver a win-win customer strategy and Customer Business Plan through the best integration of the Unilever strategy, the customer strategy and your category strategy.
- Sales data and market insights management
- Ownership customer A&P budget
- Develop and manage strong network with customers and organizations
- Act as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever
- Work in close collaboration with Category & Channel Manager for the category input, and with customer marketing for the banner/channel plan
- Provide clear objectives and deliverables for the field team
- People management (direct and indirect)
- Sales data management:
- Reporting of sales data towards ice cream wholesalers
- Prepare sales data for quarterly follow-up meeting with KA’s
- Provide input for all European sales data questions about international customers
- Discuss the performance reporting with the RTM wholesalers
The DNA we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience within OOH channel and account management
- Good knowledge of accounts and consumption drivers within the OOH channel (category knowledge is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French & English;
- Flexible worker with strategic mindset;
- Independent and pro-active team player;
- Does not get stuck in the issue but thinks solutions;
- Good sense of urgency and will to act.
- Good people manager to get the team going
- Strategic influencing skills
- Creativity and think outside the box