Technical Sales - Energy - Belgium
As an external sales engineer, you visit existing clients and develop new clients in Belgium.
Our client is a leading international group that delivers products and services in over 100 countries in the world. With the current context, in order to strengthen the sales team in Belgium, the company is looking for a commercial talent who will be responsible of the entire territory.
As an external sales engineer, your key responsibilities are to:
- visit existing and historical clients of the company in the energy sector
- develop new client relationships in the energy sector or other sectors where you feel interest and potential
- analyze the needs of your clients and offer them customized solutions in order to increase your sales
- present new products and services of the company
- participate in strategic business development and report your results to the management
=> you are responsible of your clients from A to Z
As an external sales engineers, you have the following profile:
- Perfect fluency en Dutch. Good level of French & English
- First successful sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Degree in Economics or Communication
- Fast learner and very good communication skills with clients
A very diversified opportunity in an dynamic and international company.
Growth opportunities and a competitive salary + package (car-fuel card)