Financial Planner & Analyst at Perrigo
In order to support the Branded Consumer Health Care International business with headquarters in Nazareth, Belgium, we are looking for a Financial Planner & Analyst.
- As Headquarters' Financial Planner & Analyst you will analyse KPIs, including all areas of the income statement. You will highlight trends and analyse the causes of unexpected variances from a brand and/or country perspective.
- You will be responsible for the quarterly and monthly Financial Reporting to our European Management as well as our US based Corporate Management.
- You will develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as sell-in/sell-out models, new product development models, etc.
- As Financial Planner & Analyst you identify and address business process improvements.
- You will manage the yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasting planning process.
- Through our reporting tool BPC you will design and develop dashboards and reports.
- As Headquarters' Financial Planner & Analyst you will contribute to various companywide projects, such as brand/SKU realization, Opex, M&A, pricing, G2N, etc.
- The successful applicant will have a Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar.
- The position of Financial Planner & Analyst requires minimum 3 years' experience in a Finance, FP&A or similar role, preferably within an international company.
- You have a basic understanding of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash-flow) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, while SAP/BPC knowledge is an asset.
- As Financial Planner & Analyst you have strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are setting high standards for accuracy and precision for yourself.
- You combine strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid peer relationships.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing and able to travel approximately 10% of your time.
- Perrigo offers you an appealing international career with a dynamic, fast growing multinational equal opportunity employer.
- Your competitive remuneration package includes fringe benefits such as a pension plan and a hospitalisation insurance.
- Because Perrigo believes in furthering your career path, we offer excellent personal development and growth opportunities.
Apply at: http://perrigo.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/4892/1672/en/financial-planner-analyst-at-perrigo/
Financial Planner & Analyst bij Perrigo, KPI, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Accountancy, Financial Planner, Financial Analyst, Financial, Business