Commercial Administrative Support - Pricing
As Commercial Administrative Support - Pricing employee, you will be responsible for administrative support to the Pricing & Tender department in handling requests from clients and sales.
Our client is an internationally active Healthcare company with EMEA office in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Commercial Administrative Support - Pricing employee:
Operational Pricing Contract Management:
- Maintain contracts in SAP (fur Eu and US) and communicate latest pricing contract to external customers
- Ensure prices get approved and implemented in due-time in EU & US systems
- Communicate new price quotation to external customers
- Coordinate contract changes and external & internal communication related to products becoming obsolete
- Supervise customer price catalogues update
Operational Invoice Management:
- Investigate customers' complaints related to invoices
- Take corrective actions and issue credit / debit notes
- Play an active role in ageing balance improvement
Operational Customer Master Data:
- Keep customer master data up-to-date and create new customers (sold-to, bill-to, payer)
- Ensure customer hierarchy is coherent and consistent to have the best pricing and reporting structure
The ideal candidate for the position of Commercial Administrative Support - Pricing
- Bachelor degree level within the fields of Accounting, Economics, Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English and German.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- 2-5 years of administrative experience as well as SAP or SFDC knowledge is considered a strong plus.
- You are a team player and eager to learn fast.
- High level of autonomy, attention to details, delivering correct & complete results while meeting set deadlines.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Affinity to commercial topics (sales and pricing) and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated & proactive.
The Commercial Administrative Support - Pricing employee will have a contract until September 2019, with possibility of extension (no guarantee).
You will work in a nice professional environment and be part of a strong dedicated team. In addition, you will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.