Assesseur Internet/Réseaux sociaux
Internet Assessor / Social Networks
Your goal is to help make your search easier. You play a crucial role in improving the quality of one of the most famous search engines in the world.
The Internet is now at the heart of all information and content research. Faced with so much richness and diversity, how to ensure the relevance and the validity of the results obtained? That's exactly where you come in. We are looking for creative people who are passionate about the professions and who wish to apply their expertise and discernment to the improvement of research for the language of the world.
You will have the opportunity to work from home, at your own pace and according to the availability of tasks, from 10 to 20 hours per week. The payment will be made for the task, for a given period, or in accordance with the conditions that have been agreed in advance.
This is an independent freelance contract work.
Your profile :
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree.
- You have a perfect knowledge and mastery of Internet tools, social networks (Facebook & Twitter), more products.
- You master English and French, both orally and in writing.
- You have been living in Belgium for at least 5 years and you keep abreast of current political, cultural, scientific, etc. Belgium, France and the French-speaking world in general.
- You are very well organized, attentive and know how to be insightful.
- You have a Gmail account
- You have access to a broadband Internet connection, a personal computer and its software.
- You have access to a personal smartphone (Android 4.1 and above or iPhone 4s), essential to perform the tasks.