Financial Cost Analyst
- Strength in costing and analytics
- Good knowledge of SAP & Excel
For one of our clients, an international company active in the food and beverages sector, we are looking for a Financial Cost Analyst in order to support their development. Their Belgian offices are located in Brussels.
The Financial Cost Analyst will report directly to the Reporting and Consolidation Manager and provide the right financial information to the management. He has a Benelux scope and his main tasks will include:
- Taking part to the monthly reporting activities ;
- Being responsible for the P&L analysis and departmental costing processes. You are the SPOC for the Cost of Goods Sold related questions ;
- Performing the transfer prices validation and variances analysis ;
- Developing accurate reporting tools to ensure integrity of data as required ;
- Having a daily contact with the different stakeholders and the Cost Competence Sector located in Spain ;
- Participating in the process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting ;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
The ideal Financial Cost Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's Degree in Finance / Business;
- Having a minimum of 3 years of Finance experience (Financial Analysis / Controlling / Reporting ) in a manufacturing environment;
- Being expert in costing ;
- Being fluent in English with a good command of French and Dutch;
- Having a good command of SAP and Excel;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being a team player.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing international company.