About Instinctif Partners
Instinctif Partners is a global business communications consultancy with 22 offices across 13 countries in the world. The Brussels office of IP focuses on EU public affairs and services provided to corporate and association clients. We help our clients achieve their business objectives utilising our understanding of politics, government and regulation. We offer the range of public policy disciplines from strategic political counsel and regulatory advice, through to government relations, lobbying and public affairs. We pride ourselves at being experts in consultation, trade association management, and competition policy.
About the position
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our Brussels public policy team. As the Office Adminstrator, you would be responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office operations, procedures, and resources, to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for our team of consultants.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Have an understanding of the workings of Securex or similar payroll service
- Manage the attribution of lunch vouchers
- Assist in recruitment of interns and other staff
- Work with timesheets software to extract hours for reporting purposes
- Support the staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency (travels, accommodation, expenses, day to day requests)
- Offer overall administrative support to the management and staff
- Manage financial issues, liaising with our headquarter office in London and our accountant
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office
- Liaising with IT consultants when needed
- Manage document filing on the system
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills, attention to detail and effective under tight deadlines.
- Well organised, effective support for the team, an eye for detail, adaptable and flexible
- Knowledge of basic human resources administration principles and practices in Belgium
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Proactive and able to take initiative
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as an Office administrator in an international environment or similar
- University Degree
- C2 level of English (native or near native); C2 level of French; Dutch an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter via POSTULER button with the subject: Office Administrator”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and interviews will take place in Brussels.