Costing Analyst EMEA
- Strength in costing and analytics
- Willing to travel to different sites located in Europe
For one of our clients, an American company active in the chemical sector, we are looking for a Costing Analyst in order to support their development.
Their Belgian offices are located in the south of Brussels.
The Costing Analyst EMEA will report directly to the Finance Director EMEA and provide the right financial costing information to different stakeholders. His main tasks will consist in :
- Taking part to the monthly reporting activities ;
- Being responsible the control of the production costs as well as the margins analyses ;
- Performing the different closing activities (monthly, quarterly, annually) and all related variances analysis ;
- Participating in the production budget and forecast preparation ;
- Developing accurate reporting tools to ensure integrity of data as required ;
- Having a contact with the local Manufacturing Controllers located several production sites all over Europe;
- Participating in the process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting ;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
AKA Cost Analyst / Cost Controller / Financial Controller / Manufacturing Controller / Production Controller / Financial Analyst / Production Analyst / Reporting Analyst
The ideal Costing Analyst EMEA will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business;
- Having a minimum of 3 years of Finance experience (Financial Analysis / Controlling / Reporting ) in a manufacturing environment;
- Having a good knowledge of the GL accounting principles & procedures;
- Being fluent in English;
- Having a good command of SAP and Excel;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Willing to travel to different sites located in Europe (up to 25%).
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing international company.