Mechanism Design Engineer M/W
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our customer, a global leader in engineering, principally serving the steel and foundry industries, is looking for a Mechanism Design Engineer M/W.
The main duty is to do the engineering work required to adapt our standard product onto the customer specific application.
Design product developments and custom designs when required into specific customer installation projects. The Design Engineer is responsible for the conception, detail engineering including manufacturing prints (in coordination with designers in the home and remote engineering sites), product testing and validation and product documentation build up and maintenance.
- Responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and other media design work in respect to the technical specifications and project planned delivery mile stones. Model and simulate the robot functions and trajectories fit for the application using the Creo and KUKA SIM tools. Develop the robot devices (racks, tools,…) to adapt it to the specific application. Validate by KUKA simulation the load and reach of the robot to confirm robot size selection and define the loads applied to the supporting structures to enable relevant stability verifications.
- Organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on home and remote sites. Responsible for drawings check, approval and official release for manufacturing. Consider manufacturing cost parameters in the design.
- Validation of the new design and product development during the shop test and eventually commissioning.
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process.
- Design calculation as per the relevant norms.
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group.
- Report progress proactively to the Project Manager and TSR requestors. Administrate the work in the TSR system database.
- Report and coordinate technical issues or products continuous improvement to the relevant Product Manager. Handle the associate technical documentation work.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature): 2 to 5 years in heavy industry environment with design responsibilities. Mechatronic background is a plus.
- Very Good in Mechanical design (conception, calculation, material selection, detail engineering design, manufacturing methods). A certain degree of creativity is expected.
- Good knowledge in Hydraulic and other media.
- Capability to use 2D / 3D CAD design software and FEA tools.
- Practical approach and hands on capability with interest for heavy industry application.
- Able to work in team with good management and leadership skills.
- Good English speaking, writing and reading.
- Autonomous and Committed.
- Proactive and Organised.
- Opened to international traveling.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a permanent contract in a dynamic and evolving company.
Please send your application with the link here under!
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume