Mechatronic Technology Engineer M/W
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our customer, a global leader in engineering, principally serving the steel and foundry industries, is looking for a Mechatronic Technology Engineer M/W
Integrated in this department you will be in charge of conception, design testing and commissioning of robotic equipment.
5 main accountabilities:
1. Carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications.
This is including: electrical engineering, software development, define and select proper instrumentation, integration with mechanical design and mechanical team.
2. Actively participate to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
3. Build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment)
4. Actively participate to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several weeks
5. Autonomy in solution finding and troubleshooting
- Engineer in electricity, automation or electromechanical engineering
- Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature): > 3 years
- Very good knowledge in automation (PLC programming: Step 7)
- Good knowledge in electrical engineering
- Knowledge in robotic programming is an asset (ideally KUKA KRL)
- Knowledge or experience in industrial vision is an asset
- Basic knowledge in programming (C, CC+, or other language)
- Basic knowledge in mechanics, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Very good practical feeling
- Hands on capability
- Autonomous, creative, committed, leadership
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a permanent contract in a dynamic and evolving company.
Please send your application with the link here under!
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume