Sales Representative Hunting Brussels
Visiting and building relationships with merchants to be are affiliated with the service of the company such as restaurants, small shops, chains, etc. Our client needs a dynamic sales representative that can open new doors.
Our client is a world leader in prepaid services for more than 40 years. Since they started with a specific service in France, they have expanded themselves and transformed to real economic and social benefits for companies and their offer to employees.
- Visiting merchants mainly on the road (merchants who affiliate with our Client such as restaurants, small shops, chains, etc. to accept the service of the company) - with a Horeca focus
- Administration and realization of offers / contracts for merchants
- Control and monitoring of commercial actions for merchants
- Daily monitoring of merchants
- Offer new services to merchants and build a long-term relationship with them
- Internal collaboration with the company's different departments such as the Sales Support team, Marketing, Customer Service, ...
- You have a Bachelor degree or at least a first Sales Representative experience
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and French
- You have strong commercial skills and you are very active in prospecting (calls, visits ...)
- You are punctual, rigorous and well organized
- You are autonomous but also a "team player"
- You are positive and enthusiastic
- Experience with Horeca and merchants is an asset
- Experience with the commercialization of online platforms is also an asset
- A competitive and commercial package
- A very nice work environment within a dynamic and growing company