Junior e-commerce coordinator
My client is active in the fashion sector. They are experiencing rapid growth, which is translated into expanding sales and the emergence of the company on the international scene.
As a junior e-commerce coordinator, you will be responsible for the operational coordination of online sales within all segments (fashion, shoes, lingerie, home, accessories, lifestyle etc.)
- You render the data of our client's sales into the house style.
- You refine and optimise the product titles and descriptions.
- You double-check the quality of the product pictures.
- You verify the information you put online.
- You decide on the visual presentation of a sale, taking on both the customer's and the brand's perspective. In a word, you design the ultimate shopping experience for our customers.
- You will be part of the Digital Factory department and work closely together with the other sections within this department (photography, graphic design, translators). You will do this by setting up briefings, gathering information and ensuring the overall quality of the final result.
- You do everything you can to optimise the turnover of your sales, e.g. by keeping sight of the order of products and pictures, the division of categories, correct size information etc.
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree. A first working experience is an asset.
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and a very good knowledge of French & English.
- You love working with (short) deadlines, you are immune to stress and you can work at a fast pace.
- You are flexible and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player, but you can work autonomously as well.
- You dispose of good communication and writing skills.
- You work in a structured manner and you have an eye for detail.
- You possess a high degree of empathy and you think from the customer's point of view.
- A full-time job in Brussels, starting immediately, and working on the Benelux.
- A young and passionate team in which customer centricity and innovation are key.
- A pleasant team atmosphere where "work hard, play hard" serves as a motto.
- Many pleasant activities in a very dynamic team!