4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a clinical stage biotech company leading the development of new therapies for rare diseases affecting the central nervous system. The company’s leading program is currently in an ongoing phase II/III clinical trial in EU and US, with results expected in 2020. In the upcoming months, our client is planning to launch a clinical trial for a second orphan indication.
For more information about the company, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Spain, the company is opening a subsidiary in Gosselies (Belgium). In order to strengthen the team in Belgium, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
As a Medical Advisor, you provide scientific support to the company as a whole and particularly to planned ongoing clinical research activities. You collaborate with an internal multidisciplinary team to successfully execute the company’s development program strategies and operations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Provide medical expertise for project and study development.
- Write clinical trial materials, including trial synopsis and protocol.
- Monitor ongoing clinical studies for protocol adherence and safety.
- Contribute to and review documentation related to clinical trials (e.g. investigators brochures).
- Review clinical study reports designed by third parties.
- Screen information from journal publications and conference presentations for relevant developments in the company’s indications.
- Develop and maintain broad and deep relationships with external partners.
- Degree in Life Science, biological science, or other related area. A medical Degree in neurology or pediatric medicine is an asset.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or in Biotech/Startup companies.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of GCP and regulations.
- Experience in clinical research in orphan indications or with brain imaging technologies is an asset.
- Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills.
- Flexibility, good time management, team-working skills, stress resistant, ability to work proactively and independently.
- Well-developed communication skills, problem solving skills, creative and critical thinking.
- Fluent in English. A good command of French and/or Catalan is an asset.
- Prepared to travel to the Spanish site regularly, clinical investigational sites, conferences and meeting with regulators.
- An interesting position within a high-potential clinical stage biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized and multicultural team environment.
- A variety of interesting contacts with international exposure.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/fr/job/medical-advisor/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Medical Advisor
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Technique | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Médecins | Technique | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Technique | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Technique | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre | Technique | > 10 ans d'expérience