Senior Accountant German speaking
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Fluent in German
- Experience with different accounting standards
For one of our clients, an American company active in the chemical sector, we are looking for a German speaking Senior Accountant in order to support their development.
Their Belgian offices are located in the south of Brussels.
The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller EMEA and will be responsible for the GL Accounting from A to Z and the financial reporting for the Belgian and German entities. His main tasks will consist in :
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing, including the reconciliations of the accounts, intercompany;
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the Belgian and German entities under the local and international GAAPs;
- Preparation of the tax declaration and VAT returns for those entities;
- Support in the planning activities (budget, forecast) including the variances analyzes;
- Preparation of the financial and management reporting;
- Maintain and follow up SOX controls and other internal controls;
- Being the liaison with the external auditors regarding the audit process of the statutory accounts and providing support for the tax audit;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various adhocanalyzes.
AKA GL Accountant / General Ledger Accountant / Financial Controller / German GAAP / GE-GAAP / US-GAAP / Hauptbuchhaltung / SSC Accountant / Shared Service Center
The ideal Senior Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of GL Accounting Experience in an international environment (experience in an Shared Service Center or Fiduciary is a plus);
- Having a good knowledge of different Accounting Standards (US-GAAP, BE-GAAP, GE-GAAP);
- Being fluent in German and English with a good level of French;
- Having a good command of Excel;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing international company.