5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
My client is looking for bright and dynamic consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results.
My client is growing and innovative consultancy company.
We are interested in people with good track records during their education and, preferably, with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal. As a business consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments, including intelligent data structuring, data analysis, benchmarks, interviews, workshop animation, process mapping, functional specifications, etc. As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars,…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
* University Master Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Economics, Management or similar
* 0 to 3 years' experience as consultant
* Outstanding team player and good communication skills
* Strong interest in the transport industry
* Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
* Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
* Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
* Prepared to participate in temporary assignments in Wallonia, Flanders and abroad (e.g. France)
Permanent contract and fast evolution.