Junior Account Executive
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Our client belongs to a major international and highly ranked Media & Communication Agency. Based in Brussels, specialized in offline and online communication strategies, our client is building long-term partnerships in order to optimize their customer's media investments. Indeed, thanks to ambitious researches to understand the changing attitudes and behavior of consumers, our client has been able to develop more innovative communication strategies.
In this context of strategies improvements, media campaign optimization and qualitative clients services mindset, our client is today looking for Junior Account Executive AND Account Manager to reinforce the team.
- You'll be assisting the Business Leaders and work in direct relationship with their partners and clients.
- You will be assisting Online & Offline Advertising & Communication projects before being able to fully manage the projects on your own
- You will work on several projects you will have to handle proactively in collaboration with the Account Manager
- You will use your analytical skills to grow existing and develop the business of our clients at local and international level.
- You will support your colleagues with research, analysis and other collateral.
- You're focused, a proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
For the junior Account Executive --> Experience of 0 to 2 years
For the Senior Account Manager --> Experience of 2+ years
- University degree in communication, marketing, RP or related fields.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English,
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Affinity or track record in communication, advertising and/or digital
- You have a hands-on and proactive mentality with good communication skills and a have strong interest for the digital world
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals.
- A pleasant and International working environment
- A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team
- An interesting salary package, completed with extra-legal benefits